top of page
1-221.JPG
3-Insta 72-3.JPG

photos by

Hash

ALTERNATIVE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY FOR THE FUN & THE CARE-FREE!
Fill in your details for my pricing brochure & to grab yourselves a quote!

a story teller

For

&

the love struck

the un-traditional!

CHECK PRICING

HI, I'M HASH!

This here is the face you'll catch busting out moves after dark, stealing ya' pastries & making sure you're both having the best bloody time!

I'm 25, despite looking 35 (tough paper round).

I spend 60% of my time procrastinating in cafes - editing beautiful galleries & the other 40% distracting others from the camera that's in their face!

1-Insta 72-19.JPG

What's up!

what about my style?!

I think it's important to mention my style isn't necessarily for everyone & honestly that's cool! The thing is, finding that right photographer for you couldn't be more important so it's crucial that we work out if we're gonna' be a good fit for each other!

JUST TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA!

All you carefree, fun loving, un-traditional folk who like the look of that raw intimate/alternative twist on your wedding day?

HELL YEAH WE WORK!

You folk that absolutely dread being in front of a camera? Hate to say it again...

YA' DAMN RIGHT WE WORK!

I'm a super laid back guy so I mean, the thought of awkwardly posing you guys when all you wanna' do is have fun, well that just ain't for me! Instead - you'll see the way I scrap the generic posing & direct you through those natural movements that scream the truest emotions!

Your wedding day will come & go so fast - the flowers wilt, the cake will be eaten but your photos? Well, they last a lifetime & when we work together I'll create you a natural, emotive story to look back on!